Lilypie Second Birthday tickers



Thursday, September 30, 2010

Have Baby...Will Errand

It has been a busy week!  Now that our bug is 6+ weeks old, we've been out and about much more.  Monday we had lunch with "Aunt" Lisa and I got a flu shot at work (they give them to the employees every year). Tuesday we had our first family dinner out at Blue Goose.  My 2 boys, brisket tacos and a margarita outside on the patio = perfection.  Wednesday we went shopping with "Aunt" Brooke.  I think I bought the entire fall collection from Carters.  So cute!  Nate is set!!  Here are a couple of the favorites (although everything is so cute!):



Thursday we went to the store and to Walgreens.  Add in a few walks around the block, and we've been busy and on the move.  It has been so nice to get out and about!  And the weather has been awesome!

In other news, I am pretty sure Nate smiled at me this morning.  Can't wait to see if he does it again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment