Nate is 11 months old! I am in major party-planning mode getting things ready for his big First Birthday Bash. I know I’m totally going overboard, but I just love it. Here is what Nate's been up to this past month:
• Weighs approx. 21 lbs, and is about 29.5? inches long.
• Wears size 3 diapers (moving to size 4), 6-12 month, and 12 months clothing.
• Eats about 4-6 oz of formula every 3-4 hours.
• Is finally sleeping through the night. His wake-up time varies though from 5:15am until 6:15am. Sometimes when he wakes up at 5:15am, we give him a bottle and he will hang out in his crib and doze for another hour or so.
• Cut another tooth! Front bottom left. And, his top two teeth are in process.
• Has started babbling and trying to repeat what you say. This.is.Awesome! We think his official first word is “ball” followed closely by “dog.” He also says “Mama” and “Dada.”
• Still loves to laugh and thinks everything is hilarious.
• Loves to play with his toys. His favorite toys right now are his Tool Bench, Music Table, buzzing Bumble Bee, Scout the Dog, and balls.
We cannot believe our tiny, little newborn is almost a year old! Time is going by way too quickly. We just love our little Bug-a-Roo!
1 day ago