Lilypie Second Birthday tickers



Monday, March 29, 2010

Baby Lloyd!!

I am excited to announce that Baby Lloyd is on its way!  I am currently 16w1d preggers, with an estimated due date of September 12th.  I'll try to do weekly pregnancy updates and post some belly pics along the way.  So far everything has been great.  The first trimester wasn't bad--I was fortunate to not have morning sickness.  We are just praying everything continues to go well and develop normally.  I have another ultrasound in a couple of weeks, which will be exciting to see the progress and check in on the little one.  We are very excited and can't wait to meet him or her.


Baby Lloyd at 8w1d

Total Weight Gained/Loss?  10 lbs.  Right on track, but it is still hard to see yourself gaining weight, no matter what!

Maternity Clothes?  Yes.  They are much more comfy than regular clothes...why aren't clothes made like this to begin with??

Sleep?  Going well.  Usually have to get up 1 time during the night to go to the bathroom, but that's not too bad.  It has been a bit hard getting used to sleeping on my side though.

Best Moment of the Week? We "started" working on Baby Lloyd's room.  There are a ton of projects that have to be completed before we can actually start on the room, but we've gotten started.  Baby Lloyd's room is currently the office.  We cleaned off two bookshelves in there and took 4 boxes of books to Half Priced Books.  We got $40 for them...not bad.  Next step is to paint the bookshelves black and move them into the den, then reload with the books we are keeping.  Like I said...its a lot of projects!

Movement?  I *think* I may be starting to feel Baby Lloyd.  For the past couple of days I've felt a few flutters and pokes, but I don't know if its the baby or not.  Could just be gas, which is a lovely joy of pregnancy.

Food Craving?  Pasta, Queso, Mexican food...it varies.  Some days certain things sound better than others, but that was the same pre-pregnancy too.  I'm always hungry though.

Food Aversions?  Cous Cous...no thanks.

Gender?  It's a surprise...we'll know when Baby Lloyd arrives in September!

Belly Button?  I have an deep inny--its getting less deep now.

What I miss?  White wine (sigh), Sushi, Brie, Beer, and cold-cut sandwiches.  Oh, and sleeping on my stomach.

What I'm Looking Forward to?  More movement and our 18w ultrasound on April 16th!

Weekly Wisdom?  Naps and early bed times are a good thing!

Milestones:  my belly is starting to "show" now.

No comments:

Post a Comment