Lilypie Second Birthday tickers



Monday, May 17, 2010

Belated Post - Mother's Day 2010

This post is a little late, but I wanted to share anyways!  I had a great Mother's Day last week.  Michael made me breakfast--french toast, an egg and bacon--and gave me a card.  Yummy! 


My parents sent me some pretty flowers.  The first bunch arrived a bit banged up and none of the buds were open, so 1-800-Flowers sent another batch.  I think they both turned out beautiful though!


That afternoon, after lounging for a while and getting a few things done around the house, Michael took me to get a diaper bag!  Technically, its my birthday present.  I didn't really want anything this year, so I just asked for gift cards to go towards buying a chic diaper bag.  I hadn't had the chance to go pick it up yet, so Mother's Day seemed fitting to make that purchase.  :)
If you're curious, its the Tory Burch Cire Baby Bag.

I absolutely love it--its functional, yet sophisticated, and looks like a cute tote rather than a kiddo bag.

After shopping we went to Denton to have dinner with our families at a little Italian place out there.  It was pretty low key, but nice to be with our families.  It was weird being included in the "mothers" club, but exciting and fun at the same time.


My first Mother's Day cards

Hope you had a great Mother's Day as well!  Much love and appreciation to both my mom and Michael's mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment