Lilypie Second Birthday tickers



Friday, January 7, 2011

One Year Ago

One year ago on January 4, 2010, I took a pregnancy test after coming home from work.  There were none of the usual signs that my monthly friend was on her way and I knew our timing had been great a few weeks prior.  I was excited, nervous, happy, and terrified all at the same time.  I took the test, and we anxiously waited the 3 minutes.  Michael went to look at it and then jokingly tried to keep me from seeing it--little punk!  Finally, I pushed my way into the bathroom and looked at the white stick...POSITIVE!  Two beautiful, clear pink lines!  We were pregnant!


Now, fast forward a year, and I'm typing this while my almost five month old plays on his playmat.  He is cooing, kicking and shaking his Freddie the Firefly.  He's laughing at me and is a sweet little boy.

We are truly blessed, and I am so thankful for that little test that changed our lives for the better one year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment