Lilypie Second Birthday tickers



Sunday, February 26, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving was uneventful this year, which was a welcomed change compared to last year!  We went to my parents' house for dinner, where we were joined by Michael's parents and my sister and her fiance.  We all brought dishes to contribute to the meal.  I made corn casserole, green bean casserole, and two appetizers--meatballs in a tangy cranberry sauce and butternut squash tarts.  The meal was yummy and Nate ate a ton.  Just like his parents, he loves Turkey Day.

This was the outfit he wore to school the week of Thanksgiving.  It was such a cute shirt I got from Lulu McGee.  It turned out so great...I'll definitely be ordering future shirts from her!
  


We brought several toys with us since we were going to be at my parent's all day.  My dad especially enjoyed playing with Nate's tent and their cat loves to play with it as well!






Kimmel checking out Nate's toys.
Nate checking out Kimmel's toys.  They get along well together!



Somehow, I neglected to get a group photo or any pics with anyone other than Abuelo from Thanksgiving.  Oh well...we were all there and all pretty much focused on this little guy, so this isn't exactly an inaccurate portrayal of our Thanksgiving!  We were happy to celebrate another year, and take some time out to be thankful for all of our blessings.

Happy Thanksgiving 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment