Lilypie Second Birthday tickers



Friday, July 9, 2010

30+ Weeks

So its been a while since I did a full preggo post...I figured I was due for one (pun intended!).

Total Weight Gained/Loss? Who knows anymore--somewhere between 25 and 30 lbs. I definitely weigh as much as Michael now.  I'm trying not to get down about the numbers on the scale (although its hard), and just concentrate on eating well and cooking as healthy wee thing.

Maternity Clothes? Of course!

Sleep? Getting a bit more difficult to get comfortable at night, but I'm getting good rest.   BL doesn't like it when I lay on my left side--it immediately starts elbowing me in my hip, which feels really weird--so I change positions a lot before going to sleep.  I'm getting up about once in the night to use the bathroom.

Best Moment of the Week? Had a good doctors appoint this week, and BL is still moving a lot.  I think it is trying to escape through my belly button or something!

Movement? BL is still a strong little thing. Its latest thing is to stretch its feet and arms outward, which can be uncomfortable for me.  Its feet are up at the top of my uterus, so it creates a weird sensation b/w my ribs when it does this.  The hands are by my belly button so I feel as if the kiddo is stretching out my stomach as well.

Food Craving? I still crave Coca-Cola, and we have a scoop of low-fat ice cream pretty much every night. I also still need to finish lunch and dinner with something sweet.  I'm also craving beer, which is totally ironic since I can't drink it right now!  I steal sips of Michael's every now and then though.

Food Aversions? Nope. Still like food; see the first question.

Gender? XY or XX

Belly Button? Still there, still flat and still a little tender.

What I miss? Beer--maybe I'll try some nonalcoholic brew if the cravings continue.

What I'm looking forward to? Finishing up BL's nursery to the extent we can--furniture may not get here before BL does, but there's not much I can do about that.  Come on backorder!!  Next ultrasound in a week and a half!

Milestones: Being in the single digits for number of weeks I have left--I'll be 31 weeks on Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment