Lilypie Second Birthday tickers



Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Oh So Sexy Part of Pregnancy and Birth Prep

I realized this weekend I needed to update my lingerie drawer with some post-pregnancy / birth essentials.  Hubs was slighly excited when he asked what I was doing on the computer and I told him I was buying post-birth lingerie essentials, but that quickly faded when he saw what exactly I was buying online.  Here are some of my recent purchases:


Nursing tanks



Granny panties--apparently a must according to my mommy friends


Nipple Cream



Nursing Pads

I mean, talk about sexy!  If this doesn't set the mood, I don't know what will.  :) Add this to the list of things boys will never have to worry about!!  :)  I have to admit, all of these new "products" are making me a bit nervous--mommyhood is a strange new thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment