Lilypie Second Birthday tickers



Monday, July 26, 2010

32-33 Weeks


Total Weight Gained/Loss?  About 31ish pounds.  Officially weigh more than Hubs, even on his "fatty days."  Awesome.  I've never been so looking forward to working out in my life!

Maternity Clothes? Duh.  It is either that or I would be nude.

Sleep? About the same.  Getting good sleep and lots of snuggles from the pups (they love the Snoogle too!).  My hip has been hurting me thanks to hormones and a pelvis that is getting wider, so that makes getting comfortable a bit difficult, but I'm managing fine.  Luckily the hip has been feeling better lately.

Best Moment of the Week? We had an ultrasound on July 21st.  Kiddo was very cute, yawning a lot and sucking on its fingers.  It was also practicing its breathing and moving around a lot.  Estimated weight was 4 lbs 13 oz!  I also had a baby shower at the end of this week on July 24th, which was great.  Baby Lloyd got a lot of great gifts!!  I'll do a full post on that later.

Movement? Baby is moving a lot and is very active, even though its cramped quarters in there.  Love it!

Food Craving? Coca Cola, Sweets, watermelon & other fruit

Food Aversions? Nope.

Gender? XY or XX

Belly Button? Has turned into a bit of an outie, but is mostly flat.

What I miss? Heels, my old clothes, not feeling like a cow.

What I'm looking forward to? Maternity pictures this coming weekend.

Milestones: Seeing how big Baby Lloyd is--the countdown is on!!  About 7 weeks to go, and 4 weeks until I'm considered Term!!

32+ Weeks

32+ Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment